Given name: Aris
Country of nationality: Indonesia
Country of residence: Indonesia
Mailing address: Faculty of Economics and Business, Universitas Indonesia, Depok, 16424, West Java, Indonesia
Telephone (Home): 62-821-2269-7864
Telephone (Office): -
Highest degree: Ph.D.
Institution: Duke University, USA
Current employment/position: Universitas Indonesia/ Professor
1. Institute of Southeast Asian Studies, Singapore, 2000-2014/ Senior Research Fellow
2. National University of Singapore, 1999-2000/ Senior Fellow
3. Universitas Indonesia, 1995-1998/ Professor
Other honorary or professional positions:
1. Evi Nurvidya Arifin and Aris Ananta. “The Past Three Population Censuses: A Deepening Ageing Population in Indonesia”. In Gavin Jones and Christophe Z. Guilmoto (Eds.) Contemporary Demographic Transformation in China, India, and Indonesia. New York: Springer, 2016.
2. Demography of Indonesia’s Ethnicity by Aris Ananta, Evi Nurvidya Arifin, M. Sairi Hasbullah, Nur Budi Handayani, Agus Pramono. Singapore: Institute of Southeast Asian Studies, 2015
3. Evi Nurvidya Arifin, Aris Ananta, Dewi Retno Wilujeng Wahyu Utami, Nur Budi Handayani, and Agus Pramono. “Quantifying Indonesia’s Ethnic Diversity: Statistics at National, Provincial, and District Levels”. Asian Population Studies. Volume 11, Issue 3, 2015
4. Aris Ananta and Evi Nurvidya Arifin, “Emerging Patterns of Indonesia’s International Population Mobility”, Malaysian Journal of Economic Studies, 51 (1),2014.
5. Aris Ananta. “Sustainable and Just Social Protection in Southeast Asia”. ASEAN Economic Bulletin, December, 2012
Institute for Population and Social Research,
Mahidol University, Salaya Campus, Phutthamonthon,
Nakhon Pathom, 73170 Thailand
Copyright © 2021 Asian Population Association
Starting on April 1, 2021