Given name: Duanpen
Country of nationality: Thailand
Country of residence: Thailand
Mailing address: 118 Seri Thai Road, School of Applied Statistics, National Institute of Development Administration, Klong-Chan, Bangkapi, Bangkok 10240
Telephone (Home): 085-018-7217
Telephone (Office): 02-727-3052
Highest degree: Ph.D.
Institution: University of Hawaii (Manoa)
Discipline: Sociology (Population Studies)
Current employment/position: School of Applied Statistics, NIDA
1. Associate Professor at NIDA
Other honorary or professional positions:
1. The Royal Thai Government Golden Jubilee Research Scholarship, Thai Research Fund, 2007
2. Scholarship from the Royal Thai Government to study aboard
1. Duanpen Theerawanviwat. (2014). “Intergenerational Transfers and Family Structure: Evidence from Thailand.” Ageing International. Vol.39, 327-47.
2. Dararatt Anantanasuwong, Duanpen Theerawanviwat, and Others. (2015). Panel Survey and Study on Health, Aging, and Retirement in Thailand (HART). Research Center, NIDA. (in Thai)
3. Aungsna Boontham and Duanpen Theerawanviwat. (2009). “Multidimensional Indicators of Healthy Women in Reproductive Age.” Journal of Public Health. Vol 38, 443-56.
4. Krisda Sawangdee, Vichit Lorchirachunkul, Duanpen Theerawanviwat and Jirawan Jithavet. (2009). “Working Life Table for Professional Nurse in Thailand.” Journal of Population. Vol.1, No.1, 73-93. (in Thai)
5. Supawan Manosoonthorn and Duanpen Theerawanviwat. (2007). The Study of Body Mass Index among Thai Adults. The Poceedings, Decision Science Institute and Asia- Pacific Decision Science Institute.
Institute for Population and Social Research,
Mahidol University, Salaya Campus, Phutthamonthon,
Nakhon Pathom, 73170 Thailand
Copyright © 2021 Asian Population Association
Starting on April 1, 2021